WELCOME TO ACRES WILD
We’re wild about gardening!!!
Acres Wild was founded in 1997 by Jenny Clark. She has a Higher Diploma in Horticulture and has been practicing for over 25 years. Personal service and attention to detail are key. We have worked with large & small companies, as well as home gardens. Our passion is to create gardens that delight and inspire while being cost-effective and environmentally friendly. We offer you a one stop gardening solution.
Our services range from consultation to finalising your hard and soft landscaping project. We pride ourselves in having open communication channels and want to invite you to discuss your project with us every step of the way.
Jenny is available and willing to explain and assist on whatever you require during your garden construction and design project. Our team consists of experienced staff who all share the same passion for nature and plants. Most of our staff has been in our employment for 5 or more years.
Honesty and integrity are essential traits of all our staff members
Hardworking gardens for hardworking people
- We believe a garden should always have a sense of harmony with the surroundings.
- We believe a garden should always be led by the existing flora & locality.
- We believe in attention to detail.
- We believe in the integration between the inside and outside space.
- We believe a garden is a place of refuge, inspiration and relaxation.
- We believe in the use of local material, labour & flora
Acres Wild... Wild about gardening!!!
Autumn gardening tips!
- Garden, garden, garden! Now it the best time for planting! Trees and shrubs planted now will get their roots established before summer
- Divide perrennials: Agapanthus, Dietes, Red hot poker etc
- Pruning: summer flowering plants, trees which may require shaping and hedges
- Composting of your flower beds
- Transplant any plants which you may want to move elsewhere (remember to cut back by one third!)
include the following: